Tuesday, October 16, 2007

2007 Favourites

I didn't notice before this, but 2007 has been a great year at the movies! I often don't have this long a list of notable titles until February of the next year, but her we are in mid-October and I've got me sixteen real favourites already to tally. And, as usual at this time of year, lots of great stuff coming our way!

2007 Favourites
Adam's Apples
Into The Wild
Across The Universe
Once
After The Wedding
The Lives Of Others
This Is England
Black Snake Moan
Into Great Silence
You Told Me, You Love Me
Michael Clayton
Amazing Grace
You, The Living
Jindabyne
Secret Sunshine
The Aura
Away From Her

Need To See
Dry Season (Daratt)
Lars & The Real Girl
No Country For Old Men
Ratatouille
Silent Light
Sweet Land
There Will Be Blood
Waitress
Zodiac

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to start a petition for "In the Shadow of the Moon"!!!

~Jason